Arkbird X-UAV Mini Talon PNP
Arkbird X-UAV Mini Talon FPV PNP version, the full set includes servos, esc, video transmitter and camera. Parameters have been debugged and set up, the center of gravity also has been calibrated. You only need to plug the wings, connect receiver and battery then enjoy FPV flight.
Why we choose X-UAV Mini Talon? First of all, its wing span is 1.3m, very convenient to take along. Second, you can put the wings in the car trunk without disassembled, just take it out and then fly.
Don’t look down upon its small wingspan, for its big wing area, its load can reach up to 2KG. With 4S 5200mah battery, its take-off weight is only 1.5KG and wing loading is less than 50g/dm2, long range flight time and distance, which brings you a good flight experience.
(We suggest 4S 5200mah battery, the time of endurance can reach up to 1 hour, and flight distance can be 50km, and the flight height can be 1.5km, or 4S 8000mah battery to reach up to 1.5 hours time of endurance, distance 80km and height 2km)
The fixed wing FPV advantages lie in speed, distance and height. Please keep away from urban area(Arkbird serial products were forbidden used within 11km from the airport). For multirotors, when they fly to the highest altitude, they will be worried to land unsuccessfully. Be the opposite, when fixed wings climb to the limiting altitude, that is the best time to cut off throttle and glide. Costing 15 minutes to climb to the highest altitude, then cut off throttle, it can glide about half an hour.
The Arkbird X-UAV Mini Talon PNP predict to install Arkbird 2.0 flight controller system (With pixel-level OSD and AAT airborne module), and optional choose Arkbird 433MHz transmitter and receiver, 2Kg load capacity AAT or mini AAT ground module(for long range video transmission), 2K camera gimbal integrated, then you may enjoy the beautiful FPV scenery(Video samples please research “Arkbird gimbal camera” from youtube or contact customer service via e-mail). EACH UNIT WILL BE POWRED UP AND TESTED FOR 3 HOURS before shipment.
For non-experience on FPV flight, please use simulator to practice, and until can take-off and landing by manual mode, then start FPV.
Arkbird X-UAV Mini Talon PNP Standard Set included:
1. Kit: X-UAV mini Talon Kit * 1
2. Motor: Sunnysky 2814 KV1100 * 1
3. Propellers: XDRC GF (9*6) * 2
4. ESC: Skywalker 50A * 1
5. Servo: EMAX ES08A * 4
6. Flight controller: Arkbird 2.0 flight controller system(Arkbird 2.0 OSD autopilot V3.3028 + 12V regulated current sensor with XT 60 plug + M8N GPS + Airspeed meter + full set cable + upgrading tools)
7. 433MHz: Arkbird 433MHz full set (Transmitter + Receiver + full set cable)
8. Video Transmitter: 5.8G 600mW video transmitter + receiver+ cables
Optional choose details as below:
1. With Arkbird ultra light brushless gimbal camera: Arkbird Standard Set + Arkbird ultra light brushless gimbal camera + cable + upgrading tool
2. With Arkbird 1.2G/5.8G AAT ground module: Arkbird Standard Set + Arkbird 1.2G/5.8G AAT ground module + cable
3. With Arkbird Mini AAT ground module: Arkbird Standard Set + Arkbird Mini AAT ground module + 5.8G panel antenna + cable
4. With Arkbird ultra light burshless gimbal camera and 1.2G/5.8G AAT ground: Arkbird Standard Set + Arkbird ultra light brushless gimbal camera + cable + upgrading tool + Arkbird 1.2G/5.8G AAT ground module + cable
5. With Arkbird ultra light burshless gimbal camera and mini AAT ground: Arkbird Standard Set + Arkbird ultra light brushless gimbal camera + cable + upgrading tool + Arkbird Mini AAT ground module + 5.8G panel antenna + cable
Above all equipment has been installed, just plug and play. Arkbird 2.0 flight controller system using the 12v regulated current sensor (xt60 plug). Customized product, don’t accept return. For product quality problem(not including damaged by man-made factors), we can accept replacement. Each unit will be tested for 3 hours before shipment.
Freight cost will be charged according to customized products, after placed order, please contact customer service to adjust the price, kindly please know. Thanks!
The figure photos is taken by Arkbird X-UAV mini talon PNP
More video links: