Waterproof solar-powered LED outdoor lamp
• Lamp power usage: 5.5 V 2.5 W
• Battery: 3.7 V 2000 mAH Lithium
• Expected battery charge time: 6 hours
• LED quantity and type: 36 x 2835 SMD
• Rated power: 3.8 W
• Lumens: 24 each, 450 total
• Colors: 6000 to 6500 K
• Mounting hole material: Aluminum
• Mounting hole diameter: 38 cm
• Solar panel power: 5.5 V 2.5 W
• Solar panel conversion rate: 17 % efficiency
• Solar panel life expectancy: 15 years
• Waterproofing: IP65 g
Details of lamp operations:
• Direct sunlight hits the solar panel and charges the onboard battery during the day.
• The lamp senses low light and automatically readies itself for motion sensing.
• The LEDs activate when the lamp senses motion within range.
• After motion activation, the LEDs will remain illuminated for 5 seconds before shutting off. Continuous or repeated movement within range will extend illumination time.
• The lamp senses daylight and automatically readies itself for charging.
• If manual power control is required, press the function switch for 3 seconds to either activate or deactivate lamp power.
1. The 2000 mAH lithium battery stores enough power for many hours of activity. The 6V 2.5W solar panel efficiently converts solar power to electricity.
2. High-quality glass fiber circuit boards provide stable control without short-circuiting.
Mounted or unmounted
120° induction angle lens
160° vertical illumination
8 meter maximum sensor distance
Three lamp modes:
Mode 1: Power saving motion sensor mode
Mode 2: Motion sensor mode
Mode 3: Constant illumination mode
1. A wall anchor (included)
2. A drilled hole with a wall anchor installed
3. Mounting screw (include)
4. Lamp hanging position
5. Hold the function button for 5 seconds
6. Your lamp is activated