1. HUMANOID ROBOT – The sloth walk with two legs, you can program on it to change its gestures and directions.
2. LEARN TO CODE EASILY – You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with visual programming language software, or for Arduino code.
3. OBSTACLE AVOIDING- With the “eyes” (ultrasonic), it can avoid obstacles intelligently
4. CUTE AND FLEXIBLE – It can do various movements flexibly, like alternate speed and alternate left and right feet.
5. VARIOUS DIY MODELLING- Give the rein to your imagination.
This is a new mobile robot called Sloth developed by the SunFounder company. It is made by the SunFounder Nano board as control board and compatible for Arduino Nano board. Each leg has 2 joints driven by servo and is very flexible. It can not only do many actions but dancing. Qualified with HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module, it can detect and avoid obstacles intelligently. Visualize programming can be utilized, people who know nothing about it can also program. You can DIY many different models and program to make a different bio-robot by controlling it do different actions. If you have several robots, you can control them to play together, for example: racing, kick a ball and battle.
4 * Tower Pro Servo 9g
1 * Ultrasonic Module
4 * M3*30 Bi-pass Aluminum Standoff
4 * M3*6+6 Single-pass Aluminum Standoff
12 * M3*8 Round Head Phillips Screw
12 * M3*6 Round Head Phillips Screw
16 * M3 Nut
12 * M2*8 Round Head Phillips Screw
12 * M2 Nut
8 * M1.2*4 Self-tapping Screw
4 * M1.4*8 Round Head Phillips Screw
4 * M1.4 Nut
1 * SunFounder Nano Board
1 * SunFounder Servo Control Board
1 * 2×18650 Battery Holder
1 * Heat Shrink Tubing (30cm)
1 * Riband (40CM)
2 * M3*6 Hollow Rivet
2 * Ø3*8*4 Band Edge Bearing
1 * Mini USB Cable
1 * 4-Pin Anti-reverse Cable
1 * Phillips Screw Driver