2016 High Quality USB 3.0 To SATA Adapter Cable For 2.5″ SSD HDD 3.5inch HDD hard disk Data with 12V 2A AC DC power adapter
The USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter allows you to connect any standard 2.5” or 3.5” SATA hard driver to your computer via USB 3.0 port at speed up to 5Gbps.
Supports OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/8,Mac OS x
Plug and Play,Hot Swapping
It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook hard driver.
It with 12V power supply interface, can connecting 3.5″ high power drive .
Noted: This item has 12V 2A AC/DC power adapter
Support speed up to 5Gbps
Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
Support all 2.5″/3.5″ SATA HDD/SDD, BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RE, DVD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices
Cable Length: 30cm /11.8inCH
Weight: 37g /1.3oz
Package weight: 0.1 kg
1 X USB 3.0 to SATA Converter Adapter
1x 12V 2A AC DC power adapter
Problem 1 : Insufficient power supply
For 3.5-inch hard disk connect with 12V 2A power supply, first connect the hard disk, then connect the power, and finally connect to the host USB port; When you pull out, pull the power first, then pull out the USB interface, and finally pull out the hard disk.
Problem 2: Drive problem
If the product does not recognize the device or the driver is not successfully installed prompt, may the problem of the drive, use the driver to update the usb drive then can use
Problem 3: Partitioning problem
1) If you don’t see the hard disk or content in the computer, right-click on Computer Management – Storage – Disk Management and check the status.
2) If the display shows no allocation or initialization, you need to partition the hard disk before you can read it. Right-click the disk to select the initialization option. The initialization disk window will pop up, as shown in the following figure (Note: The hard disk capacity does not exceed 2.2 TB, select the MBR form partition; The capacity exceeds 2.2TB, select the GPT format partition), and then follow the prompts for partition operation.
3) If it is offline, right-click on the disk’s location and select Online from the Properties menu.
Problem 4: The computer is normal for reading the hard disk, but it cannot be recognized after connecting through an external cable.
The ata hard disk needs the chip to support, because the main chip that the computer main control chip and the factory’s is inconsistent, cause the hard disk to partition the way also is different, for example:
The Drive line to the hard disk partition sector is 4096Kb, the computer to the hard disk partition sector 512Kb, these two sectors can not be compatible with each other, so the above-mentioned hard disk can not be identified, at this time re-partitioned the hard disk will be work
All in all:
When using a desktop computer, the SATA hard disk is recommended to be connected to the USB port on the back of the desktop. The power supply is more stable.
1) We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction!
2) Your satisfied feedback is our power to insist, we request you contact us immediately
before you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your
concerns, It is impossible to address issues if you do not know about them!